Home | Business4WV
Font size: A-  A  A+


Military and Overseas Voting Information

Register to Vote/Request a Ballot
Receiving and Sending Your Ballot
Deadlines for Submitting Your Ballot
Track Your Absentee Ballot
Federal Write-in Absentee BallotHelpful Resources
Authorized Late Voter Registration
 Important Dates and Deadlines
      The Uniformed and Overseas Citizen Absentee Voting Act (UOCAVA) and West Virginia state law provide extended absentee voting opportunities to military and overseas voters. Voters covered by UOCAVA include members of uniformed services and merchant marines on active duty, along with their spouses and dependents, and United States citizens temporarily or permanently residing outside of the United States. Use the links to the left to learn how to vote absentee while serving in the military or residing overseas.

Upcoming Election Dates 
2017 Special Election: Oct 7 (view legal notice)
2018 Primary Election: May 08
2018 General Election: Nov 06

Important forms for military and overseas voters:

   Federal Post Card Application (FPCA)

   WV UOCAVA Absentee Ballot Application

   WV Online or Mail-in Voter Registration    

   Federal Write-in Absentee Ballot

To download Adobe Reader or see tips for using it, go to Adobe Reader Help
Submit forms to your County Clerk.